7/20/2008

Chess and Silly Slave

My Mistress changed the land surface on her pot and placed the port to the new location. Then she gave full marks me on building the port. I was so happy. At that time, I did not know what would wait for me. We had a guest, the person, who usually had played chess with my Mistress.

Last time, when they had played, I had been sitting there doing nothing. It had been all right, as I was a slave and a slave must have had patience. Now, Arta asked her friend if he wanted to play chess. In my mind, I was preparing myself to sit silently, as I had done it last time. But, Arta ordered me to help her. I started trembling. I knew that I would be punished soon. I did not worry to be bored. I understood that it was the job of slaves. I knew that I completely was unable to help others in chess. I knew that I would not understand the strategy chosen by Arta or any other people.

I knew that I was not clever enough.

I do not like chess. No, I hate chess. If I have a choice to select a week of punishment or chess, then I would prefer the punishment. If I had met an Owner forcing me to play chess earlier, then you would have read a chess listed among my limits and the chess would be the hardest of my limits.

I would have been happy if Arta had closed me into the stocks while they would play. But, she did not give me this favor.

The chess is the cruelest thing in my short history of slavery. From my point of view, it does not have anything in common with slavery. Chess makes me suffering not turning on me at all. Some months ago, Gen chained me to a pole of Marine's shop and then she left me alone. I spent there a week wearing RR viewer, which closed me from the world. I was unable to talk and I was unable to speak for a week. But, I was hogtied and I felt the other people's eyes on me. I felt like a slave. I felt excitement.

Playing chess or being forced to help in chess also makes me helpless. But, it makes me without any excitement. I feel the helplessness, as I am unable to help, when I am forced to do it. This feeling is more than helplessness, I feel absolutely useless and inability.

All right, sorry for crying so much. Let me return what happened. I started trembling hearing the order of my Mistress. However, I tried to cover my emotions. I was not sure if I had right to show my feelings. Arta looked at me and told me to put a sweater on if I felt cold. I obeyed.

We arrived to the sky, where Arta usually played chess. Yes, it was in the sky. You never know where to seek hell.

Arta and her friends sat down at the chessboard. Arta ordered me to stand up as I was kneeling, and went to the chess table. Then they started to play. Arta moved pieces so fast, that I did not have a chance to stop her. According to her order, I had to stop her in case of bad movement.

I was watching the game; I was trying to find out the player's will, but I failed. I was standing silently. I knew that I would be punished soon. I knew that I had no choice. I could not avoid the punishment, as I would be punished not because of my bad behavior, but because of my intrinsic defect, as I was unable to obey the order. There was no way to avoid this punishment.

While I was standing and watching the game, I received many group messages notifying members about the beginning of different slave auctions. I was thinking of the happy slaves, which would go to the exciting unknown with their new Owners. Lucky girls...

I was unable to say anything, as I had no idea why they had been moving pieces such way. I did not say anything and Arta became angrier. She made me notices twice.

Second time, she told me that I could go to bed. It was the end of my usual time of slavery for a day. I was thankful for her to allowing me to go away. I thought she still loved me, at least a bit. But, then, she added that I was usefulness for her. I begged for mercy, as I was begging many times during this day. Arta repeated my begging with irony.

I did not know what to do. May I go to sleep, or not? I was even afraid of making a smallest motion. I felt very tired, as I had been awake very late, yesterday, because of the competition. After 20 minutes of silence, my Mistress asked me if I was still there. I answered in low voice. She sent me to the bed, again. I said goodbye to Arta and her friend. Her friend answered me, but Arta did not answer anything.

Before falling asleep, I was thinking of our relationship. I was just a slave. A slave, who is worth little than a chess play. I was sure, as my Mistress did not even behold that I remained near her. It hurt me, but it did not count. I knew now that I was less valuable than chess. I was sure that she was angry and she would punish me tomorrow. I knew that I deserved the punishment and I knew that I could not do anything to avoid it.

I am a bad slave because I am unable to serve my Mistress well. I am always having problems. I am not a scripter. I was just lucky that I could do it. I was lucky because of getting help from my friends. I am bad chess partner and even worse chess adviser. I could read a lot and copy the script of the rotating door from web sites, but I am unable to find out how people think while they play chess.

No comments: