7/18/2008

Building

My Mistress and her guest were building parts of buildings in the garden, when I woke up. Arta ordered me to join them on the beach. I was kneeling and looking at them.

Suddenly, Arta brought her car and ordered me to sit in. When we all sat in the car, she started the engine. She took us to her friend's place and we soon went to the sky. I arrived and turned around. Arta stood at the chessboard. I approached the board and listened to her. I knew that I had to play if she liked it. Arta sat down and said nothing. Some seconds later, her guest sat to the other place near the chessboard. They were playing.

When they finished, I suggested visiting a hair salon. I received an LM to this shop. Their hairs contain animation and you can make bun or take your hair down not changing the hairstyle.

We visited this shop and spent there some time. Arta tried some hairstyles, but she did not like any of them.

No comments: