7/23/2008

Guests

When I woke up, my Mistress was away. She was busy, so, I was alone in the house. I was waiting for her and suddenly a guest arrived. He was Arta's friend, who was her regular chess partner.

We were talking a bit. However, the conversation went slowly, as one of my regulation rules said that it was bad manners of a slave to asking questions.

He was good person and I liked him. Recently, he had girded at me. I did not have anything against it. I was a slave and I had to handle it. In fact, it had made me excited.

He left the house soon and I was left alone. My Mistress still did not arrive. She had answered me, when I had greeted her in IM, so I hoped that she was all right.

Suddenly, I heard voices from the ground floor. It was my Mistress and a girl. I could not see them; I could only guess who was she. Her voice seemed familiar and I was sure that we had met earlier. According to their conversation, Arta showed her around in the house. Then I could not hear their voices. I did not know if they left or just walked far away from me.

I cocked my ears. I heard nothing. Then Arta's calling order struck my ears. I descended to the ground floor and I found them in the living room. My Mistress's guest was a lovely girl with a sweet name. I served her a cocktail. She showed interest in me. Maybe not in me, but in my slavery. Did I mention that I like to talk about it? *smile

Arta showed her cars to our guest. She had two nice cars. Then we were sailing around the island. The lovely guest asked some questions and I answered as much as I was able to. She handled me very well, from my point of view. Some people is usually afraid of my slavery. Some of them talked about me with Arta and I can discover the interest and the fear in her voice. But, Arta's guest, the lovely girl was different. She treated me like a person, such way that I did not forget my slavery. Thank you. *smiles

When our guest went away, my Mistress decided to visit the ancient Rome. (Oh, if you want to loot at the city, then search for the word “Roma” instead of “Rome”.) At this time, we were walking in the shops of the city. My Mistress bought a nice toga. I think it looks nice on her.


This day was full of action, so we went to bed late. My eyes closed immediately, when my body felt on the cushion.

No comments: