7/22/2008

The Rug

My Mistress decided to go shopping. Oh, I like shopping, so I became excited. She did not tell me what she wanted to buy. I was a slave again, who did not need to know details. It made me more excited.

We arrived to a shop and when I looked around, I knew that we were looking for a bed. The products offered by this shop were not good. My Mistress decided to visit another one.

The other shop offered nice variety of rugs and beds. Arta tried a rug with me. While we were trying, she locked the cuffs on my hands. She liked the rug we had just tried. But, we had no idea how to buy it. My Mistress ordered me find out how to buy this rug. The vendors on the wall showed other rug. I was checking all vendors and I could see the same picture on the vendors. I asked for permission to talk with the creator of the rug. The creator was doll and I learned that the rug was able to change textures. My Mistress bought the rug and we went home.

Arta placed the rug in the bedroom and called me to try it. I knelt down between her tights and leaned until my lips touched her hot pussy. My tongue swirled around her clit. I was licking her lips with slow long motion of my tongue. My mouth was filled with the sweet taste of my Mistress. She became more excited. I turned me head a little pressing my lips around her pussy and kissed her with my tongue. I heard her lovely screams and my breath became short in excitement. I moved my head faster string her wet pussy with my tongue, and soon she reached the orgasm.


Then my Mistress turned me around and sat on my face. I felt sudden pain in my shoulders as my hands were cuffed together. Arta told me to open my mouth hard. I obeyed looking up at her naked fragile body. She pissed into my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as I could. The warm bitter taste of the golden liquid tickled my throat. Arta stopped and allowed me to drink all her pee gathered in my mouth. I took a deep breath and a moment later, the golden flow started to fill my mouth again. I drank it all. When my Mistress finished, I cleaned her pussy with quick motions of my tongue.

She seemed to be pleasant and I felt happy. She sent me to the bathroom to wash my face, where there were patches of our lovemaking and the flowing evidence of my love against Arta.

Before sleeping, she unlocked my cuffs. I went to the sleeping pillow massaging my wrists.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey my name seemed to get lopped off last comment.

Awesome pic, one of my favourites. Makes me hard instantly seeing a slave service the pussy of her mistress. Especially that angle.

I'm glad your mistress has you licking her pussy to clean after pissing now. I look forward to when you have todo this in a public washroom.

I want to fuck the mouth of your mistress sometime while you watch.

Nia Preez said...

Freddie, I am happy if you liked the picture.

Of course, I also would do it in public place; it depends only on my Mistress’ will.