7/07/2008

New Chessboard

I was waiting for my Mistress in the bedroom. When she arrived and I dropped on my knees, I realized a girl standing behind my Mistress. I kissed her legs and opened my mouth to warm her about the visitor. My Mistress was quicker me; she beheld the visitor.

I greeted the guest humbly. I was sure she knew this girl. We went down to the living room and Arta talked with her girl, who left us some minutes later. To my astonishment, Arta asked if this girl was my girlfriend. None of us knew her. She was Hungarian. We guessed how she had been able to find Arta's house. We still do not know the answer.

Then Arta went away and she sent me a teleport. When I arrived and looked around, I could see chessboards all around. Arta smiled at me and said that she just wanted to try one of the chessboards before buying.

The chessboards looked wonderful, but, as we learnt, they did not work properly. Moving the piece sometimes took more than one minute. In fact, we played a game. My Mistress played excellent.


Before going to sleep, we visited a shop on the beach as my Mistress wanted to buy a surfboard. At the end, she did not buy anything. Instead, she allowed me to take a free kimono, which I was allowed to try before going to bed.

No comments: