7/20/2008

Bondage Device

When I met Arta, she asked how I had spent this morning. I told her everything. She became angry hearing of the hair shop. I was confused. I did not buy any hair and I did not change my hairstyles. I begged for mercy. She answered without anger, which confused me more. I decided not to visit hairdressers in the future.

She was interested in the explored by me bondage device and she wanted to go there at once. When we arrived, she looked disappointed. She called this place a playground for children. It had been my favorite place, so I misunderstood her. I thought she talked of the huge opened area, which indeed looked like a playground. But, the strict voice of my Mistress reflected her opinion very clearly.

Arta had realized my excitement when I had talked about this device an hour ago and she took me there, to this device. She did not like it, but she went to look at it only because of my interest. She is wonderful Mistress.

We stopped at this device and Arta locked me into it. My body was stretched. My breath became heavier. My Mistress touched the button and the wooden stave started moving. It moved slowly, but it reached my pussy soon. I lifted on my toes as long as my chains allowed it. Arta smiled and told me to stand calmly. She lifted and descended the stave looking at me from behind my back. I was not sure if she enjoyed my suffering. I felt it was a gift for me. Thank you, Mistress.


We were walking and we got to the top of the castle standing at the end of the opened place. There, she beheld the shoe cleaning tools. I could clean her shoes. We both liked it. *smiles


When we were walking, we saw a dog waiting for a slave. My Mistress stopped at the dog and asked about my feelings against the animals. I thought what she wanted to know. Of course, I can have sex with the dog, if she ordered me, but it was not one of my favorites. I had had sex with horses earlier, when former Owners had ordered me to do it. Arta did not give me such order. I supposed she knew me well. In fact, I had very strange feeling. I did not want to kiss the dog, because I would be shy with my Mistress. It is strange, is not it. I do not understand it exactly even now.


At the roof of the castle, there was a toilet. Arta sat on it without a word. I hesitated. Then I took a deep breath and dropped myself at her feet placing my head in the toilet, under her pussy. She asked if I would drink her pee. I agreed and opened my mouth wide. Suddenly, the warm fluid rained into my mouth. We both learned something new.

Later, we were walking among shops, and then we went to have lunch. We had it separately.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i wanted to let you know i really really like your blog. I have read allot of it now and i must say you got me exited at some points. I absolutely enjoyed the pony things and i love how you got tied up for some days, it maybe was a bit long but i really liked reading it all. Just the feeling of being a slave turns me on and thats why i started SL. Soon i will have a collar and cuffs and i will be a pony girl. Thanks for the reading material i realy loved it and i learned some new stuff too, maybe you can give me some advice. But anyway thank you VERY much!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed you serving as a toilet. The pic of it is awesome. I'd love to see your mistress have you sucking and licking her pussy more. You should beg to drink all her piss from now on, at least be licking her clean afterwards.

Even more powerful would be doing this in a more public type area.

I think I'd enjoy this second life if I could just get it to load. Must be the video card specs. I get hard just looking at that pic each time.

Nia Preez said...

lynnore, thank you for your words. They made me very happy.

Feeling of being a slave is fairly exciting. I love this feeling, too.
I am happy for you because your dreams of being a pony will come true soon.

I gladly give you advice, if I can. Please, feel free to ask. You can contact me in SL, too.

Nia Preez said...

elberwitz, thank you for your comment.

I will beg for my Mistress' pee, as I think that she likes it, too. Licking her pussy is another story. She allows me to do it only when she wants to reward me. Of course, I like such rewards. *smiles

I am sorry about your problems with video card requirement. I had the same problem when they changed the viewer. I cheer for you to solve this problem. It is worth to join SL, I am sure you would enjoy it.