7/11/2008

My Value

I greeted my Mistress kissing her feet. At this time, she was looking at me. Once, she stopped me telling that I would turn on her soon. She asked me if I liked to turn on her. I answered that I like to please her. She fondled my hair and ordered me to follow her.

She took me to the beach in front of her house and she ordered me to make a script of a lockable door. I was not a scripter. I had met scripts in the classes I had visited, but I was not familiar with the principles of scripting. I had received the basic door script, so, I started to read and modify this script. I had to read much of scripting and I could not pay attention to my Mistress. But, it seemed that she did not want my attention. She had a guest; they were talking. Once, Arta invited me to a board of a ship and we were sailing. She did not tell me whose ship it was.

Then she ordered me to continue working. Other friend of hers came and they went to sail again. I was busy with reading. So, I could hear Mistress' last words. She said that I would have to build a port for her. I felt bad. I felt that I was a slave-builder, who was not allowed to express even own emotes. At least, I knew my value.

While I was working, Sir Sleight IMed me. He wanted to show me something and he asked me to call him when I would be free. I obeyed, but I did not know when I would be able to meet him.

Sir Bela also asked if I could go to be a model for him, as he would present his collection this weekend. I had to refuse his offer, as I knew that I was and I would be busy with the door. He told me that he had to ask other girl to be a model. It hurt me, but, I knew that he was right. He did what he had to do.

My Mistress had said that I had to finish the door until Monday. But, before letting me to go to bed, she asked if I was ready. I was not, of course. This script was not easy for me. She did not punish me at this time.

No comments: