7/17/2008

Flying Arrows

My Mistress waited for me in the shop. I arrived and looked around. Arta wore a very interesting outfit. I supposed that it was a fantasy outfit, maybe an outfit for rangers. I was familiar with the shop. I had bought a bow for Sir Sleight some months ago. I wondered what my Mistress looked for here.


She gave me a description of a bow and told me to read it. I obeyed. Then she gave me a description of other bow. Arta told me to find the differences. There were no differences; however, one of the bows was more expensive. The only difference was in the animations and the cheaper bow had nicer animation. It is interesting, is not it? Maybe, the more expensive bow looked better. I do not know, as my Mistress did not show me them. So, Arta bought a cheaper one and we could go home.

My Mistress decided to try the new bow and she placed a target box on the terrace. Then she ordered me to sit near the box. I started to tremble. I supposed that she would wing an arrow at the box. I sat so close to it. I was frightened that she could hurt me. Some moments later, I became calm. She would not hurt me, I knew. She loved me and I was sure that she would be very careful. I took a deep breath as she lifted the arrow and I heard hissing sound and the sound of the impact. I gave a start and other arrows came, one after another. Every arrow hit the target box with thump. Arta was very clever.

She went farther on and winged arrows. Every arrow hit the box, again. Then she went even farther on. I could see only a very small figure of my Mistress. She told me that she could not see a box. She winged an arrow. It flew above the target box. I told to my Mistress about it. She corrected her hands and shot again. The arrow hit the target box. She shot some arrows; most of her shoots were successful. I breather calmly however the hissing arrow and the thump of the impact made me a bit nervous. My Mistress was skillful. I smiled at her when she was approaching.


My Mistress wanted to see how the bow could hurt. We were alone and I offered her to be a human target. I supposed that I would hurt and I knew that it would be painful. I was sure that she would not kill me. I supposed that she would shoot at my arms or legs. I closed my eyes and I was waiting for the painful touch of the arrow. I felt nothing. The arrow did not hit my body. Instead, I could hear Arta's voice. She told that she would not have shut at me. I love my Mistress.

Later, we had a guest and Arta could try the bow on a living person. It did not hurt.

My Mistress inserted the script into the sewer door. It took some time, but, at the end, it became workable. I went to bed with good feelings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog, I heard of these virtual reality life's but never actaully found one before.

I'm going to subscribe to your feed, should be interesting to read account from beginning. I'll have to see how to get started with SL.

Excellent blog, I like it.

Nia Preez said...

Thank you for your words, Duane.

I hope we will meet in SL once.