7/09/2008

Liar

My Mistress called me to join her in the living room. We had serious conversation. I hate such conversations. Such conversations usually show that I am or I was bad. I admit that such conversations are important, but I usually learn about my failure and I do not know how to behave in the future.

I know that I must control my emotions, as showing my emotions can affect on my Mistress' decisions. I did behave so, however, I sometimes feel like a puppet. I know that I have to agree with my Mistress without hesitation, if we are not alone. I know that I always have to agree with my Mistress, if we talk about my behavior.

The subject of the conversation today was that I was a liar. I did not know why Arta decided so. It hurt me very much. I was struggling with tears. I did not cry, as I know that it was forbidden for me and I wanted to obey.

I am proud of never telling a lie. I was despaired, as my Mistress was sure that I did. I did not argue with her. If she saw me like a liar, then I surely was the liar. I have no right to argue and I cannot protect myself. It is why I hate such conversation. What slave argues with her Mistress? I lowered my head and repeated with pudding-face “Yes, Mistress”.

When we finished, my Mistress took me to shop where we were browsing beds. It was fun. We found three animations, which were indeed exciting.

No comments: