7/06/2008

Making Love

I was kissing and licking my Mistress' feet, as I greeted her. I still felt the same and I was afraid of looking at her face. I had learnt a lesson, yesterday, and I was sure that I would become better slave.

Arta leaded me to her bed and ordered me to crawl on it. I was confused. How can I go in her bed? I jumped on the bed and Arta joined me. She spread her legs told me to kiss her pussy. I stared at her beautiful, naked pussy and I touched it carefully with excitement. She smiles and bound my hands behind my back telling me that I could use only my mouth.

It was wonderful! I was kissing her lips; my tongue swirled in her juice pussy; it runs over her clit. I felt her sweet odor and my mouse was filled her lovely taste. I closed my eyes working on her. I could hear her moans, her screams as her orgasm approached.

I received a gift the nicest what a Mistress could give. Thank you, Mistress.

No comments: