7/26/2008

Happy Day

I wanted to continue visiting role player areas, as my Mistress had said that she was busy. Fortunately, she decided to be with me this evening. I was so happy. But, I was angry with myself, too. I knew that I was robbing her time. She had a lot of work to do. At this time, I cannot tell you why. However, you will know about her work soon.

We went to Abbots to skydiving. I love it. It is so interesting and exciting to fall down through the clouds. We jumped many times. We were alone first, but soon, other people joined.


Then, I showed the airport to my Mistress. Abbot has a nice airport-shop. You can try most of the airplanes before buying. I am not very good at handling planes, but my Mistress did it excellent. Later, one of Arta's friends joined us. We spent the whole evening at Abbots and I enjoyed it very much. I hoped my Mistress enjoyed it, as well.

No comments: