7/08/2008

In the Sky

We were talking of photography with my Mistress. I like to take photos and I usually show them to you. However, I often do not take photos of the important events of my life, as I have no time to take them. Arta is the only one of my Owners, who allowed me to take and publish photos of her. I did not ask for permission of publishing photos of other Owners. I never publish such photos unless I receive permission to do it.

My Mistress took me to the skybox of one of her friends and showed me a photo studio there. I used to be a model, but I had not seen such studio before. It contained many pretty poses and the possibility of turning the model. It is the most difficult for me to turn and to find the best position. During my work as a model, I am usually managed by word command such as, “turn right”, “no, less turn” and so on. Such photo studio can make such work easier.


Then my Mistress showed me lovely garden furniture. There, I could massage her feet. She often asks it and I love to massage and kiss her feet. Now, my Mistress ordered me to go higher toward her knees and thighs. She took off her skirt to allow me a better access. Suddenly, my Mistress stood up; I knelt down before her. She took my head and pushed against her naked hips. I was allowed to lick her to the orgasm. It was wonderful gift from her, again.

No comments: