7/30/2008

Cellar

I greeted my Mistress and I was kneeling in front of her. She said that Natasja had left us. She was so kind to tell me about her relationship with Natasja. I learned that Natasja had wanted to be punished and she had asked Arta for help. They had been together almost a week.

When my Mistress told me about Natasja, I had a feeling that she liked everything with her. It was no wonder, as Natasja was a lovely and very submissive girl. I knew that she was better slave than me. I did not understand myself. From one hand, it hurt that Arta had sent me away why she had been with Natasja. From the other hand, I knew that she was my Mistress and she had the right to do so. I am still confused. My feelings are still mixed. I suppose it is better to forget this entire story. I have a wonderful Mistress, so, I must be very happy.

So, I realized that Arta liked the activities with Natasja. I became a bit jealous. I felt so not because of the other slave. I just wanted to be as good as she was. During this evening, I offered to my Mistress to be closed in the sewer or in the cage. She refused it saying that I was not under punishment.

I decided to be better slave. I did not know what I had to change to archive it, but I would find out. I have very good Mistress and I am only an average slave. It must be changed.

We went down to the cellar and Arta set all equipment to us. I felt much better. She allowed me to try everything. When she finished with the last pose ball, she went away and left me alone in the cage bound to the wall. She said nothing. I was frightened a bit, but I felt happy. I supposed she liked the idea leaving me alone, bound in the cage. I was ready to spend some days to make her happy, to please her.


She asked me if I wanted to try the sewer. I would have liked to do it, of course. I was kneeling in the cold water. First, I was in terror thinking that I would drown. She told me not to be in panic as the water was not deep. I was trembling and I asked for permission to stand up. She allowed me. I stood up and felt much better, however the cold water caressed my legs.


Later, my Mistress asked if I liked to live here instead of her bedroom. I did not know the answer, but I nodded. It would be exciting to live in her cellar. I remembered when she had had guests and it had been strange for them when I had come to the room, suddenly. But, I liked to live in her bedroom, too. I liked to be close to her. Arta listened to my face and she mentioned about the spiders in the corners of the cold cellar. I trembled. I do not like spiders. Fortunately, she did not mention it any longer.

Before going to bed, I asked a free day from Arta. I asked her not to question my motivations. She was confused but she promised me that I would receive a free day this week. I am sorry I cannot tell you why I asked for it.

I tried to calm down Arta that I would not do anything wrong for us. I hope she will believe me next week, when she will get to know why I asked for a free day.

No comments: