10/26/2007

BDSM Classes

I did not serve this day.
I was roaming in the streets of SL when I got a group message. The message was sent by The O BDSM School. They have free lessons about BDSM (second) lifestyle. I did not participate on their lessons as I did not know when my Owners would call me to serve.

I decided to go to the class and in case of necessity I would leave it. It was a great class. Our teacher explain the main aspects of SL servitude including good behavior of slaves and possible dangerous.
She mostly talked about the permanent slavery, but I enjoyed it very much. She mentioned the trial period of slavery. I remembered it, because Bela also offers trial week to her willing to be slaves.
It was great class and free. I recommend everybody to participate on these classes.

No comments: