10/30/2007

Decision

I met my former owner, Bela. He invited me and wanted to introduce me to her new slave. He said that his new slave wants total control and lifetime slavery. I am always skeptic to hear of such persons. I know that it is very exciting to be such slave ... in our fantasies. But, in life, even in second life it is not easy. At least, it would not be easy for me.

I do not understand Bela. He mentioned that he had had two or three such slaves. And all of them disappeared. Maybe it was not easy for them, too? But he is a good person and believes in people and he become disappointed.

His new slave did not come. He agreed that time with her and he saw that she was online this day, but that is all. She did not leave even a single IM. It is exemplary behavior of a slave who demands permanent and strict control is not it?

I got a group message from O BDSM School. They sent the schedule of classes for this week. I like almost all of classes. I decided not to try to sell myself but to participate in these classes. I want to be the best slave in SL. Of course, if anybody wants me to serve...

No comments: