10/14/2007

Spare Slave

I woke up and realized that my Owner from the USA is online. Because of the time zones we can only meet on weekends. It is always hard to send me an IM and offer my service. I feel excitement. From other hand it is uncomfortable, what is if the Owner is busy? I do not want to compel him to use me. I do not want to disturb.

I IMed him and he did not want to use me. He said he was busy. I was disappointed a bit and I was excited, felt like a real slave, who is used if the Owner wants.

I was exploring SL and I found a new skin. It looks prettier, does not it?



I got an answer from the shop owner. She said that I had to change my height. I did not like this answer. Why I should change myself because of her fault. If I wanted I would be not able to do that. My shape cannot be modified. I checked the price of the collar. Its price is 800L! She did not want to help me at all! I have to warn everybody not to buy 'M&S Multi-gem ULTRA Collar'. Maybe it looks pretty, but it does not work correctly and the shop owner wants to get money, she does not want to earn it!

I visited the Auction Hall and drops to kneel on the stage. When will I be sold here?

No comments: