10/10/2007

Lucky Chair

Yesterday, I mentioned that I had not received the free hairstyles from Diversity Hair. I sent the voucher again and in two minutes I received the selected hair. It looks very nice on me! I am so happy!




I got some clothes and LMs from one of my girlfriends. I would like to explain here something. I am straight, but of course I accept Mistresses, too. It is interesting how I can serve a woman not feeling sexual emotions. It does not sound good, does it? It is difficult to explain. I have never had sex with women and I have never dreamed of it. However, as a slavegirl, I will serve if it is required and of course, I will do my best.

I got a very lovely silk. Let me share a picture of it with you.



Roaming in the streets of SL, I saw strange furniture so called lucky chairs. These chairs offer you a gift if the letter indicated on them matches to the first letter of your name. To make this game interesting the chairs change their letters in a certain amount of time. I did not try it before, I was busy with finding clothes and of course the possibility of servitude.

The LM I get leaded me to an interesting place. The name of this place is Lucky Chair Station. In the middle of this region there is a huge board. The board contains buttons labeled with letters. You can find your letter and pushing the button you can go to the lucky chair having your lucky letter and get the prize. I tried it. Wow! I enjoyed it. You can imagine the feeling of hunting. Probably, women, who like shopping, feel the same. Now, I have wonderful clothes, shoes and jewels. It is worth trying lucky chairs!

No comments: