10/11/2007

Way to the Auction

I was in search of servitude almost whole day. I like Bondage Playground and usually I offer my servitude there sitting in a display ball or dancing in a glass ball. Nobody wanted me. Do you know that Bondage Playground is moving into the other location? Maybe it is why I am alone here.

I was hesitating to search for other BDSM related place. It is so hard to find somebody who wants to use me as a slave. In most public places people seek romance and search for a girlfriend, not a slave.

I mentioned my former owner and friend Bela. It was he who helped me. He offered me 100L, it is the amount I need to join a Slave Auction group. I got this money and I decided to give it back as soon as I would be sold. He is so kind! He did not have time to deal with me, but he gave me a new hairstyle. It is pretty, is not it?


I joined the auction group and went to visit the place where I will be sold. It is an exciting but not too big building. There is a large stage, probably, for slaves who are under auction.


Other slaves wait for to be sold sit under the stage in a common cage. It is so exciting! I hope I will be sold as soon as possible.

No comments: