10/07/2007

First servitude – Part II

I got my first collar from Sir Bela. It is made of metal but I can change its texture. We were walking in public places, among people. My Owner lead me with a leash attached to my collar.

It was so exciting! He sometimes ordered me to show my breast or pussy right there among walking people. I had to take off my pants or bra and follow him. I felt everybody's eyes on me!

We started at Heaven & Hell which was a BDSM place, but then we had a walk in shops, parks, too. He sat on the chair in one Cafe and I had to kneel in front of her. It was so humiliating. And then I thought that he was unable to increase my humiliation then he ordered me to beg for an oral sex with him. Can you imagine it?

At the end he allowed me to go and we agreed to meet again. I really enjoyed my servitude and I hope he did it, too.

When we said good bye I took of the collar and put on a free one. I have only free items and some paid what I got as a gift, but I can tell you that there is a big difference between collars.

In the evening (according my local time) I met a Mistress at Bondage Playground. She first caged me, then she ordered me to go to an other place because of lag. I had to choose the place. I am not familiar with BDSM places, so I chose the Torture Dungeon at Heaven and Hell.

She decided to take me to the Prison in the same sim. She did not do anything with me but leading by my collar. She ordered me to get shackles and gave me an LM to a place where I could get it. Then she left me.
I went to this place and I was searching for shackles, but I did not reach success.

No comments: