10/18/2007

My Destiny

I feel disappointed, but on the whole, I should be pleased.
I was excited going in line. I thought that I would serve my owner. Probably, you remember, that this day should be the beginning of my three days servitude. I was searching for my Owner, but he did not appear. I was waiting for him for about 2 hours. It was strange as he was usually online at this time.

While I was waiting I decided to fill in the slavery information note in the Auction Hall. I went there, bought the note and filled it in. When I finished I tried to find out to whom I should send it. It seemed to be a hard task, and as I got an invitation from Rhonda, I closed the note and visited her.

She was sunbathing in a beach. I just arrived, I got an IM from the owner of the Auction Hall. He said that I was a spy and I was removed from the Auction Hall groups. We had long conversation. I did not understand why I should have been a spy.

The Auction Hall owner sent me a tp and we made clear to situation. He is very kind people and I can understand his problem. It is not easy to organize auction and fighting with the competitors who apply all methods in this war.

I wanted to help him and I offered not to take money at all if I would be bought. I only need 100 L to pay it back to Bela. The owner gave me 100 L to give back my duty and started to organize auction for me.

I have not mentioned my problem, yet. I am online according to European time zones. It does not seem to be a big problem, does it? But, most of auctions are organized for American people. To be sold for Europeans is not so easy. I know that the owner did everything to help me and I am thankful for it.

I do not understand the BDSM community in SL. Hearing group channels you can meet many offers from slaves and usually nobody answers. However, in the auctions you can hardly find slaves. Can anybody explain it?

When we finished our conversation with the owner, I asked Rhonda to meet me. She was still happy. She got a piercering from her Mistresses. It looks so good! Her lips are closed with small pretty padlocks. She was so proud to show it to me. We had an interesting conversation as usually. But she had to go. So, I remained alone and I could explore SL still as a free woman.

And my Owner became online! I sent him an IM and asked if he wanted to use me. I was so excited while I was waiting for the answer! He was busy. He was building his new BDSM related club. I felt desperate. He offered me a job in his club. I felt desperate even more. I do not want money, I want to serve!

Last thing I would like to say to you is that I will be auctioned at 9 AM SLT, on Saturday. Look at my naked body and if you like what you see, then please, come and buy me. I will be very obedient as your slave. I promise.

No comments: