10/05/2007

Forming myself

I was searching for free items. There are many shops offering free clothes, and accessories. I could easily buy for me clothes and shoes. Changing my appearance is an another question. As I discovered my skin (makeup) and my shape form my appearance. I saw beautiful shapes and skins but they all were paid ones. I spent much time with search of these items. At the end I got my shape as a gift from a kind woman and I found places offering free skins.

However, look out if you go shopping to a free place. Some shop owners want to play the fool with you and offer paid items as free. If you are careless then they take your money.
Nia has dark hair, I prefer black. It was really hard to find an appropriate hair. I was roaming among hair salons in search of free hair and finally i found one. The dark package contains four different dark colors and they all look so wonderful.



I also found a voucher in one of the freebie places. This voucher allows me to get one hairstyle for free from the hair salon called Gurlywood. You must visit Gurlywood. There are so many different hairstyles. Unfortunately, I could not try them before ordering with my voucher, because a demo hairstyle is paid. And I am a poor slave girl without money.



At the end of the day, I had nice makeup, shape, hair and some sexy clothes. I felt I was ready to serve.

No comments: