10/23/2007

The Model

This day started well. I did not mention that my former owner, Bela, had three Malls where he offered his nice and freaky shirts. He decided to add some new shirts to his collection and offered me to be a model with other girl. I agreed but said that if my Owners would call me, then I would have to go. I got on his unusual shirts and stood in front of his mobile photo labor. I did not have much to do, I was just standing in various poses and waiting for his command to change my pose. It lasted about thirty minutes and I have to say that I enjoyed it very much. I do not know how I look like in photos. He will give me later some shoots and then I will show you them. At this time, I did not know that it was the most exciting event this day.

My Mistress was online for about an hour but I did not get her call. It was exciting to wait not knowing if I would be called. However it would be sooo good to serve.

Bela did not have Mall in BDSM related place. I was visiting BDSM clubs to help him to find a Mall. I found only one for an acceptable price. What I discovered is that there are many slave auctions in SL! Hope is not lost for me to be a slave! It is worth mentioning that slave auctions do not offer permanent slaves. The length of servitude varies from one day to one year. They must have a reason why they do not offer permanent slaves. Bela had two so called permanent slaves, but both have been offline for a month or more. I suppose that to serve all the time is very hard and in dreams of slaves it differs from reality. To be under permanent control, to obey without break is not easy. I was denied many times because of not wanting to be a life time slave. However, I am honest at least. I will never run away and hide from my Owner. As an example, I would like to point to Bela's rule. He offers a week trial period before accepting permanent slaves. Dear future owners, please, go over it once more.

What can I say to close this article? I want to serve!

No comments: