10/13/2007

Servitude in the Morning

When I woke up in SL I hoped stealthily that I would meet my owner. My dream became true. I felt my heart biting in my throat when I sent an IM offering my servitude. He accepted me and I got an IM soon.

First, I had to change my outfit and wear silks. I have only freebie silks and I was afraid that my Owner would be disappointed. I think he was, but he was so kind not mentioning it to me. He examined my body while i was hanging in a pole then he took me to his favorite place. There were many people there and it was the first time I have served in public place. It was not easy. I felt exciting because I was a slave, but I was humiliated to serve in front of the others. I tried to ignore all and look only my Owner's need. It helped a bit. But, I was so exciting that I did not do my best. I hope that my owner is not disappointed in me.




I was dancing for my Owner and then I was lying in his arms.

He decided to use my body and took me to a silent place. He bound me and fucked me hard. I really enjoyed it.




Before leaving, he bought me sexy lingerie and asked me for changing my hairstyles. Here is a picture of a new Nia.

No comments: