10/28/2007

Serving

I was alone in the morning. There were no Owners online. I was waiting for some hour and then I sent an IM to my Mistress and said thank for buying me. I served for about 4 and a half hour.
I missed many auctions this week, many possibilities to be dominated. Now, I am free again and I can find new Owners. At least, I have to try it.

SL had hard day, many of features did not work. I was unable to teleport, so I decided to walk around the SL. It is an interesting experiment. I suggest you to try it. Many of land owners close their parcels. You cannot go in. Why do they do that? I have no idea. Many times I had to fly around a parcel if I would have liked to continue my tour. But the worst happened to me in one land. I got warning to get out from the land or I would be banned. I had 30 second, 20 seconds, 10 seconds. I did not know where to go, where the border of the land was. At the end it tried to ban me, unsuccessfully. Yes, the teleporting system was down.

I took a snapshot of this well guarded parcel. Look at this poor design and the empty garden. Is it worth defending so much?


I was walking along the beach and I got an IM. Do you remember my first American Owner? It was he who sent me an IM. He wanted to use me! I felt so happy. I quickly changed my outfit to wear the lingerie he likes.

He showed me his castle and then I had to dance for him. I did my best. He became horny and ordered me to give him pleasure with my mouth. I liked it and I think that he enjoyed it, too. Then I was fuck intensively. He cum, then he allowed me to cum, too. We finished it in the hot tube on the top of his castle.

Yes, you are right. I do not want just sex. But it was so exciting to obey, to give him pleasure.
Then, I went to a beach and swam in the sea on the beautiful beach.


No comments: