10/09/2007

Vanilla sex

I mentioned earlier that Gurlywood issues a voucher for newbies. I got the hair i selected within some hours. I like it, I can offer everybody to visit this shop!

I found an other voucher, too, issued by Diversity Hair. I visited this shop and I selected a hairstyle. I send a voucher two days ago and I still do not have an answer. I know that it is free and what do I want not paying money. However, if you do not want to give a gift then why do you offer it? Maybe it is one method to invite people to the shop? Maybe, but if it is then you must seriously think of fairness of shop owner.

I went to the Bondage Playground and offered my services there. I was sitting in a display ball and I was dancing in the hanging glass cage. Nobody wanted me. I felt so desperate.



Suddenly, I got an IM. Somebody wanted me to use. He asked about my needs and I answered politely. He said me to wait for 2 minutes before sending a tp. I agreed and becomes excited. I was waiting for about ten minutes, I decided that it is part of the game. I was wrong, but how wrong!

When I got tp I arrived a public sex place. I was looking around there were no BDSM equipments there. He called me honey and sweety and asked (not ordered) me to suck him. I like it and I am proud of my oral service. I did not get any feedback. Then the sweety (it is me) was asked to bands down for having a sex from behind. I did it still without feedback when SL sent a warning message about restarting the region. I warned him, that we had only 2 minutes.... one minute... No reactions.

I did not want to be kicked out, it is why I teleported. When he logged in again we had a conversation. He did not even know what BDSM meant. It is OK. Most of people do not like it.
But I do. It is the reason I am here.

No comments: