10/13/2007

Serving Again

I have a problem with my collar. When I kneel down, I am kneeling above the ground. I hate it. This collar was a gift and it does not work properly. But this collar has other disadvantage, too. I cannot wear some silk and the collar at the same time. Silks covering my breasts disappeared when I put on the collar. The same happened to my lingerie I got today. I can wear a baby doll or a collar but not both.

Do you remember Bela? He was my first Owner. We meet again and we spent wonderful time together, almost three hours. At this time he was very strict especially from point of view keeping his rules. During servitude I had to behave in accordance with his rules. There are only a few and they are simple. But, it is difficult to keep that when you are excited during servitude.

I was at fault and I received punishment almost immediately. I was punished the same way I described earlier. I hated it and enjoyed it!

Bela gives me a new collar and a sexy latex outfit and a leather harness. He showed me the shop where he bought an old collar and showed me how to find the owner. It was not easy! I send an IM and I am waiting for an answer or help of the shop owner.




This is a picture of my new collar. This one is better, it allows me to wear clothes and collar at the same time. I can operate this collar easier, if I do not remember a command then I can use menu.

No comments: