10/16/2007

Canceled Auction

I was all in a flutter. It was an auction day. Or not? It is very difficult question. There are no schedules placed in the auction hall. There is no information. I had asked about the date of the next auction yesterday. I did it today, too. Nobody knew. One of the organizers of the auction, instead of answering me, strafed me because of using the group channel!! I am confused. I have no idea why the group channel exists if it is forbidden to ask questions related to auction. Why is it easier to bawl me out than help me? Do not forget the membership is paid. If i would be sold I will get only 30 percent of money! Remaining amount shared between the Auction hall and the auctioneer.

But I went forward. Before auction I visited Alady shop to buy a new shape. Bela, my best friend and former Owner, offered me to buy a shape. Alady has the best shapes in SL and they had a special offer. If I buy one shape then I got 2 more shapes as a gift.

Dear Readers, let me introduce the new Nia.


Having new shape I went to the Auction Hall and I started to ask questions as I described earlier. The auction was canceled. I am not sure about the date of the next auction. There are auctions at 7 PM, but it is too late for me. I am in European time zone.

Fortunately, I got IMs from two possible Owners. Both sought permanent slave. Bad news for me! But, in the end one of the persons IMed me, agreed to have me for 3 days. I asked 300L, it is the amount of money I wanted to give back to Bela. He did not demand money back. It is my idea, He is so good and I do not want to prey on his kindness.

So, at the end, I agreed with one man to be his slave for three days. He wants me to start my servitude on Thursday. Probably, he wants me to serve with days off. I would be happier to serve continuously. I would feel helpless more such way. But, I am happy and thankful him for accepting me as a slave.

I took a picture of me in an empty Auction Hall and went to explore SL. My favorite place, Bondage Playground is almost ready. I visited it. Wow, it looks indeed cool!


Before going to sleep I decided to cage myself and try to find out the code of the door as I did it yesterday. As a fairwell i share a picture with you, in which I am closed and trying to find out the code to open the door.

No comments: