10/10/2007

Difficulties and Auctions

After getting enough items from lucky chairs, I had a strong feeling to serve. Unfortunately, there was some problem in SL, I was unable to go to my favorite place, Bondage Playground. There was nothing to do but to find other places. You can find many BDSM related places in SL. Some of them are clubs. It is impossible to find a Master or a Mistress in clubs. People go there to have fun with club dancers. Nobody paid attention to me.

I try free dungeons. Yes, it was a better choice. Better? It is not the same word. Maybe word “other” describes my thoughts well. I got offers from three or four people. But they all wanted a sex only. I was called honey, sweety and even dear. Nice greetings to a slave, is not it? One of them even sent me poems. It is so uncomfortable to refuse them politely not causing harm. I hate these conversations. Even worse if somebody continues sending IMs (for about 30 minutes) and offers everything: to dominate me, not knowing how, to offer taking me to a beautiful island for a romance, and so on.

I joined interesting and exciting groups. Three of the offers slave auctions. I was thinking happy maybe I found the solution, maybe I can serve?

First auction group belongs to a BDSM club and their main task is to organize club events.

The second one I visited is a real slave auction group. But, I am too young to participate in auctions. According to their rules I must have at least one month SL experience. The other problem is that auctions organized for US citizens only. Auctions start at 4:00 PM. In most of European countries it is 2:00AM. If auctions lasts only one hour, and then probably my new owner wants to try me then I cannot sleep at all. I felt pain in my soul but I had to find an other auction.

The third auction group offers auction for EU and US time, too. I joined the group created for slaves, but it is not enough. I must join the main group, too. And here, I met the new barrier. To join this group I have to pay 100L! I have no money at all!

There is nothing to do, I will wait and serve only on weekends.
Roaming among BDSM place I found an interesting shop and an exciting device. It is a modified darts target board having the bound slave in the middle. I tried it and I would like to share a photo of me bound to the board with you.

No comments: