10/24/2007

Other Auction

I did not serve this day. I am so desperate.

I visited an auction in a new auction hall. It was very interesting. I was only an observer, but I enjoyed it very much. The auction was organized at 11:00 AM SLT, which is the best time for European slaves and future Owners.

Slaves were divided into three categories. Category 1 means that a girl will serve for a day. In Category 2, the servitude lasts for three days. Slaves wanting to serve for a whole week belong to Category 3. There were many slaves in all categories. And the buyers... I saw a pretty crowd standing in front of the stage. The lower price was 300 L. But many girls were sold for more than 1000 L. I tried to find connection between the length of servitude or the behavior of the slave and the price, but I did not find any. A lovely girl with a week of servitude was sold for 300 L. And the other slave offering a day of service was sold for 2200 L. Does anybody understand it?

I met my friend, Rhonda, too. We had a nice conversation as always, but then she had to go. I reminded alone with my decreasing every day hopes.

No comments: