10/04/2007

Nia's Birth

I have submissive feelings and i decided to discover my submissive side. It is why i created my avatar, Nia Preez.
Nia Preez as a freely usably slave does not have any money. Nia uses free items at this moment, however she would be happy to wear more sophisticated objects. :)

Usually, i am available from 11:00 AM to 02:AM SLT. When I am online, everybody can use me as a slave. Of course, if I am under servitude to a person, I will not leave until we finish, so please, do not ask me to do that.

I live only in Second Life and I will ignore Real Life related questions and orders.

I do not search for long term relationship and love. I am happy to serve and examine my submissive mind. Please, do not fall in love with me and do not ask me to be a permanent slave. It is not necessary because you can take me every time if I am free.
I can serve you some hours, but if we agreed I am ready to be your slave for a week.

I have only a few limits. No age play and RL questions. It is not much, please, respect it.

No comments: