10/08/2007

New Owner

I was searching for slave uniform or a clothes for servitude. I am not sure what should I wear as a slave. I have some silks and some of them look nice on me. But, I am still not sure if silks is the best slave uniform. I wanted to find leather strap which does not cover my breasts. I found beautiful leather outfits, but all of them were offered for high price.

I was talking with my former Owner, Bela. He is allowed me to use the collar he gave me with others, too. He is so kind. I am very thankful. Here is a picture of my collar.


I have not mentioned, yet that I got an IM in which a great person invited me to be his slave. I was excited, my heart beat in my throat. It is what I have been waiting for. However, I had bad feelings, because I do not want to be a permanent slave, and I was afraid that the author of the IM wanted it.
He was offline, I answered him describing my doubt.

I was hunting for a slave uniform when he IMed me. It was too late for me, but I started to talk with him. At the end he said that he wanted to look at me before going to sleep. I agreed and felt so excited. My breathing became quick. I accepted the tp and I could see the man who wanted me to serve.

He was very kind, I think I will enjoy our common adventure. But, because there is always a “but”, he is from the USA. It will not be easy to meet him. Time zones are not one of my favorites!
He has other slaves, too. It would be a really nice experience to serve with other slaves. He invited me to his group and ask to wear a group title when I serve him.

We talked for about 5 minutes and I think that he is a very good person and a very good Master. Probably, we can meet on weekends. I hope that we will enjoy it.

No comments: