10/27/2007

The End of Servitude

Today was the last day of my servitude. I did not meet my Owners.

I got photos of vendors in which my pictures are placed. Let me show you them. Are not they pretty? You can find this mall in the Bondage Playground, on the third floor.





Do you remember the cage with a keyboard? It closes automatically if you went in and you have to guess out the code to open the door. I decided to try it. In fact it is interesting and exciting for me. Everybody can see me in the cage and I feel helpless in the cage. This time I got very easy code: 2223. It does not matter! I tried it again. But the new code was very easy again: 2234. It seems nobody would like to capture me, even the cage.

At the evening, my period of servitude finished. I did not know what to do. Shall I send an IM to my Mistress? I decided not to do anything and wait for tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow morning my Master would like to use me?

No comments: