10/21/2007

Exploring and Serving

I am a slave till the end of this week. I asked if I had to send IM to my Owners if I see them online. My Mistress said not to send IM, but wait for their call.

I should not have waited for long time. My Master called me to his apartment and introduced me to his other slave. She is also pretty but my Mistress is much prettier. My Master is a very kind person, we had a nice conversation after which he sent me away and went to have fun with his slave.

I was exploring a bit and I decided to change my animation HUD. I heard that there are free animation HUD not containing animations. I have some pretty animations, so, I want to find a free HUD and place them into it. During my search my Master became online and visited me. He offered me to buy an animation if I found a proper one. I was baffled. Of course, I would have wanted new animation, however it is so difficult for me to ask money. My Master left me alone and said that he would use me later.

I found a HUD and put some animations into it. What do you think if they are nice?



Later, my Master sent me a tp. He took me to dance first. I felt safety in his arms dancing on the cool music. After dance, he used my body and I can tell you that there were no untouched parts on my body. He was so kind to allow me to cum. He was waiting for while I calmed down, then he ordered me to serve him orally. He reached orgasm and it was so wonderful. I love to serve, but I love even more if I know that my Owner enjoys using me. It makes me so horny! And what could be better evidence than reaching an orgasm?

To close this evening my Master took me to dance to a very elegant place. I enjoyed the first day of my servitude very much!

No comments: