10/20/2007

On the Auction

I was very excited, today was the day of the auction. I hoped to be sold today. I got an IM from the auctioneer in 30 minutes before the beginning of the auction. The auctioneer, who is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met, delineated the rules. Then she ordered me to go to the cage. I was very nervous and she tried to calm me down.

At the planned beginning there were only two people. The auctioneer did everything to invite crowd. Thanks to her effort a small group of possible buyers appeared in the hall. One girl reading group messages decided to sell herself and joined me in other cage.


I heard my name and jumped out of the cage. My price was 100L for a week of servitude. I was standing in the stage waiting for bids, naked, exposing her for a crowed. And nobody placed bid on me!

The price for me was so low, I did not understand what was happening. Maybe my answers disappointed buyers. I told the may servitude would last for 10 hours. 10 hours seem to be not much. One week of service time sounds better. However, in most of cases, 10 hours are not a little time. If you are online 2 hours a day then it means 5 days of servitude! And of course i do not intend to count hours of my service strict. But bids were not placed.

I felt so despaired when the auctioneer ordered me to go back to the cage and called the other girl. Her situation was not easier than mine. Thanks to efforts of the auctioneer she was sold for 75L. 75L for a week! I know prices in SL and I can say that there is not much things what you can buy for 75L. Average clothes cost more that 200L!

The auctioneer sent me an IM and offered to be her slave for a week. I gladly agreed. My heart started smiling again.

My new owner went away and I heard some displeased voices from the crowd. Some of them were disgusted at the auctioneer's leaving so earlier. It was strange. The auction was over, this fact was announced and there were no more slavegirls to buy. I heard that the auctioneer probably would take me to serve her. Yes, she did it. But they all had a chance to buy me.

My new Mistress invited me to a pleasant house. The walls were built from reed, I saw pictures of my Mistress on the wall and a man in one of the rooms. My Mistress introduced me to this man. He was her friend and her Master. I was so excited, I was just standing and listening to their conversation and I had absolutely no idea what to do and how to behave.

My owners took me to a public sex place where I had to have sex with my Master in front of Mistress' eyes. It was very difficult to obey among so many people hungry for sex. I obediently lied down and spread my legs wide and in a moment later I was fucked by a stranger. It was why my Owners decided to go to the other place. I served there orally and I was fuck in my all wholes. I am not fun of vanilla sex, but I enjoyed it. It was very exciting to serve and to be used.

When my Master had to leave we went to a club for what my Mistress worked as a dancer. I was dancing there almost naked, in a harness to the end of this day.

I am owned and I was serving. It is so exciting. I am lucky to have such owners. They not only use me, but I feel that they care for me, too.

No comments: