10/15/2007

Caged

I was excited thinking of the auction tomorrow. I decided to not serve today but trying my collar and prepare myself to be better slave if somebody would buy me on the auction.

So, I was exploring and found an interesting place. I have heard about it earlier, but I have never been here. Of course, there was some problem, the money. Because to enter to this place you must be a member and membership is paid. It costs 25L. Fortunately, I have some money I borrowed to join the auction group.

I entered and walk around. There are many cages, cages are everywhere. I tried many of them. Some of them close automatically if somebody enters and have time limit before open the door again. There is a tricky cage there. I was walking and blaming around and suddenly there was a cage around me. It was a hidden one which informed me to be ready and move at once if the cage would disappear.

But my favorite is a cage with keyboard. It also closes automatically if the victim enters but there is no timer. You have to guess out the code which opens the door. You can try three times then the keyboard locks for a certain amount of time. This time can be decreased if the victim is in busy mode and the victim sits in the cage and if the glass of the cage set to opaque. It was fun, i recommend you to try it.


Then I went to the Bondage Playground to continue my training with the collar. I met a gentleman who wanted to help me and showed the Underground Dungeon. He was so kind, so, I did not tell him that I was familiar with this place. He showed me and left me. Hmm...

I went to one of the cage and somebody closed me there for a minute. It was a lovely girl wearing cuffs. After the timer opened the door, I went to the other cage and I was caged again. But that time the door was closed by an other woman. As I got to know later, she was a Mistress of Bondage Playground. I heard as my friend, the girl in cuffs, was arguing with her about the opening the cage.
The Mistress set us free and left to have fun with others.

My new friend suggested to go to a cage together to attract the attentions of others. She was bound in the cage and I was kneeling before her. The Mistress closed the cage again, at this time for half hour. We made little show in the cage, I make the bound slave girl cum. I think we both enjoyed it. It was the first time I had had sex with a woman. I hope I would be better other time.


I was so excited when I went to bed. Tomorrow I will be sold. At least I hope so. Let me show you a picture of myself, maybe you decide to buy me if you have a look at me here. :)

No comments: