10/17/2007

Waiting for Thursday

I did not plan to do anything peculiar. I knew that my further Owner would wait for my servitude, at least I hoped.

Do you remember the girl with who I was caged with some days before? Her name is Rhonda. She had gone an interview to be a slavegirl. I saw she was online, so I sent an IM to her. She was serving and promised to call me later.

I was trying to communicate with a Spanish speaking girl when I got Rhonda's IM. We decided to meet. She showed me the place where she was collared. It is a nice dungeon with different devices and a huge dog. Yes, a dog. Rhonda demonstrate me what this dog can do. It licked her nipples, her pussy and became horny. As the dog became hornier its cock became larger. You could not imagine how huge cock it has! At the end Rhonda kissed the dog's large purple cock and we continued our conversation.

She has a Mistress who has an other slavegirl, too. This slave is Rhonda's good friend, so, she is happy to serve together. I envied Rhonda. She was very happy as she told me about her experience.

Then I took her to Bela's torture chamber and showed her a cage. I was not sure if I can control the cage, but it worked well according to my commands. Rhonda tried the possibilities of the cage and agreed that this cage is a real punishment tool.

We had a nice conversation and we taught each other about using slave tools especially the collar. I did not mention that we had the same collar. I think it was useful, i learned much. I am a member of many slave or slavery related groups. Why does nobody talk about such things in these channels? It would be useful for all slaves and for all Masters, Mistresses. If the slave has enough knowledge then she can serve better. Is it right? Most of group owners or moderators are always crying if somebody starts to chat in their channel. Maybe it is the cause? Moderators, owners, please let us discuss such subject on your channels. You will see it worth.

No comments: