10/06/2007

First servitude– Part I

I was roaming in SL searching for exciting places and interesting people. Once, I got an IM from a very kind gentleman in the Bondage Playground. He asked me to be his slave. He search for permanent slaves and as you know permanent slavery is not what i really want, but at the end we agreed. I would serve him for 6 hours.

At this time, I did not know how lucky I was to meet Sir Bela. Bela is the name of the gentleman who hired me.

How can i describe my first servitude with words? It is very difficult, almost impossible. I was whipped, caged, humiliated without break. It was so exciting!

But let me say how it started. I was taken to a private dungeon which was small but well equipped. My owner sat down and tell me the rules while i was dancing for him. The rules looked like simple, but later I realized that it was not so easy to keep them. The toughest rule prohibited me to speak. I can answer the questions but if I wanted to say anything then I had to ask permission. We had ceremony of meeting describing how to greet my Owner, and of course, I had to call him Sir. If I opened my mouth I always had to add “Sir”.

If I was at fault (it happened many times) then I had to go into a cage to receive a punishment. My Owner closed me and left for 10 minutes. During my punishment I had to repeat rules or calculate different math operations. It was so realistic! I really felt to be punished.

No comments: