8/24/2008

Bad Question

My Mistress sat down in her favorite chair, after the greeting ceremony. She ordered me to lick her legs. She had walked barefoot on the beach, so her legs very covered with sand. I obeyed; I licked her feet with long, slow motion. Then I leaned lower and turned my head to reach her sole. I gathered sand with my lips; I felt the sand on my tongue and a bit later in my mouth. I did not dare to spit. I tried to swallow it. The grains of sand scraped my throat.

One of my Mistress' friend arrived and he looked at us. My tongue rubs her skin between her toes. I parted my lift and I would have liked to insert my Mistress' toe into my mouth, when she suddenly disappeared. It was SL, who prevented me from tasting her toes. In these cases, I usually wait for the return of my Mistress. At this time, I was not alone. My Mistress' guest talked to me. He is nice person and I usually enjoy his speech. I did so, now, too.

During our conversation, I received an IM from my Mistress' other friend, who worked in the femdom place as a slave. He delivered me a message from my Mistress. The message said that my Mistress had problem to come into SL and she allowed me to have a free day. While, I was reading the message, my Mistress appeared. She stayed with us for a minute and then I lost her again.

I decided to wait for her. I thought that a good slave had to wait for her Owner. During the wait, we talked with her friend. We had very interesting conversation. He had been in the caller when I had received my piercing. Suddenly, I asked if he liked it. Yes, I failed again. I apologized, but it was too late; the mistake was done.

I became very sleepy, when my Mistress appeared. She ordered me to lick her feet immediately. I obeyed and I informed you about my mistake. She became angry. She asked her friend if she had to punish me. Her friend agreed. It was a bit strange for me, because I had felt that he had liked this question.

My Mistress told me that she would not close me in the stock for this night, as I had admitted my mistake and informed her. She locked my cuffs on my wrists and ankles and then she ordered me to follow her. We went to the cellar, where she pushed me into the huge cage. She attached a chain to my ankle cuff and fixed the other end of the chain to the wall. The chain was very short, only 2 meter.

She left me and I lied down to the straw, tried to sleep, and tried not to think of spiders.

No comments: