8/07/2008

Golden Tower

Arta was busy. I joined her at her working place. She allowed me to go around freely. She showed me how far I had right to go away from her. The point was to stay as close to her, where I was able to hear her commands. So, I received big freedom.

When she finished her work for this day, she sat down and ordered me to lick her to orgasm. I did not use my hands. I had learned that she liked if I used only my mouth and tongue. At this time, I did not forget to use the piercing in my tongue. She enjoyed my work on her sensitive pussy. She talked to me much. I did not know if I had to talk with. I decided not to talk to her, as I supposed she want me to use my tongue on her pussy instead of talking.

It was interesting that I became very excited while I was licking her. I am still straight. So, I did not understand what was happening to me. I guess, it was because she did not always use me like a sex doll. For what, I am very thankful.

She told me that we would choose a day, when I would lick her all the time. I was frightened and excited at the same time. It is not easy to work with my tongue, without my hands, kneeling. I am getting tired. But, the idea that I must lick her nevertheless I feel tired makes me very excited. I have never done similar before.

When she reached the top, I licked her as usually. She asked me if I wanted to drink her pee. We had a conversation about peeing and drinking soon. I mentioned her that I had been in the Golden Shower Tower, where I had had to ask foreign people to pee in my mouth. My Mistress wanted to go to this place.

We arrived and I felt not very happy. I remembered what I had had to do when I had been here last time. I accept humiliation even in public places. I love to be humiliated in private and in public, too. I still remember the excitement I felt when Sir Bela had sent me to a park and I had had to undress step by step walking in the park. Oh, I had enjoyed it very much.

But, my experience in the Golden Tower Shower was different. I served an Owner, not Sir Bela. (Sir Bela never would have treated me such way.) This Owner ordered me to beg foreign people to pee on me. While I was searching somebody to do this, he hid and looked me from a corner. I felt alone and I felt like a last whore. The worst was that other people had been involve in our with my Owner game.

I got frightened because I supposed that Arta would order me the same. I begged her. She did not answer. I begged her two more times, while we were walking in the shop of the Tower. I became more frightened. In the end, Arta asked me if I would hate such order. I told her how I felt shortly. She answered that she knew how to punish me, if it would be necessary.


We were walking in the rooms of the Tower. We tried only one equipment. I had to slip my head into a glass tank. My Mistress pees into it. The tank kept her pee around my head. My mouth was under the level of her pee. I could breath only with my nose, so, I felt the aroma of her pee.

When we arrived home, my Mistress allowed me to have a shower, the real shower. * smiles

I felt clean and I put on my pajamas. Arta hugged me and I went to sleep.

No comments: