8/21/2008

Role Playing

After greeting, my Mistress sat down in her favorite chair and ordered me to lick her feet. I was working on her feet with my lips and mouth, while she was busy with IMs.

Then she wanted me to show her role playing places. Maybe you remember, I had visited such places, some weeks ago. Unfortunately, I had deleted my Lms, as I had thought that my Mistress had not been interested in role playing.

She wanted to go to fantasy related places. I did not know any of fantasy role playing places. (In my mind, dragons and magic are far from slavery.) I offered her to find fantasy role playing area, but my Mistress decided to go to one of the dark cities.

So, we visited Toxian city. We were unable to move because of the lag. So, we had no choice, we had to go further.

Median city was our next target. We were walking in the city. My Mistress did not like it and we went home soon.

When we arrive, my Mistress took off her pants and ordered me to kneel down before her. I obeyed. I felt her excitement; my face was so close to her horny pussy. I did not dare to move until I received an order. The order came soon and I started to lick my Mistress' pussy. The waves of excitement ran through my body. I felt as my erected nipples were stroked by my shirt. I usually give pleasure for my Mistress fully clothed. No, not usually. She never ordered me to take off my clothes.

My Mistress ordered me to pull out my tongue. I obeyed and licked her clit. My tongue danced on her silky skin. My breath was short in excitement, when I heard my Mistress' voice. She said that I had short tongue and she would elongate my tongue. These words and the fear I felt blew away my excitement at once. I did not understand how she meant it. I was afraid of body modification. I supposed that it would be painful.

But, when I calmed down, I was thankful for this word. I had become excited. It had been allowed before. But, after the personality modification, I knew that I had no right to enjoy it. I continued licking her listening to only my Mistress' pleasure.

When she reached orgasm and I cleaned her pussy, my Mistress mentioned again, what she had said of modification of my tongue. I almost fell in fear. She ignored my frightening and sent me to the bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you are looking for places with fantasy roleplaying that incorporate slavery, look into Aglarond. It is not a major part of the roleplay, but there are slaves there; I have one myself and am considering a taking on a second. Your Mistress might enjoy it there.

Nia Preez said...

Thank you very much, Creag