8/08/2008

Working

I helped my Mistress. She ordered me to find proper textures, according to her description. I was browsing about a hundred of textures. The result of my work must have been boxes textured with the found texture and named as the name of the texture. This work took my whole day. When I was finished, I prepared 29 boxes.

While I was working, a friend of my Mistress arrived. He had started to live in a Gorean city. He spent a little time with us. He had to go to war between two Gorean cities. He said that wars were usual in his city. Warriors usually shot with their bows and the women ran across the battlefield. These were his words.

I have never lived in a Gorean city. I do not like wars. I know that battle is part of Gorean life, but I hope that there are more peaceful Gorean cities, too.

No comments: