8/23/2008

Hair Fair

At weekends, I wake up earlier than my Mistress does. So, I have some free time. My Mistress allowed me to leave the house when she was sleeping. Sometimes, I had used this possibility. But, I knew that I would not go away from her house any more. I wanted to be ready to serve in every minute.

I was talking with Sir Bela. Maybe you remember that I had worked for his shop as a model. I made a decision that a slave could not be a model. I knew that he had another model and friend. It was she, who had sent me the LM to Hair Fair. So, I supposed that my decision would not affect on his business. He wanted to talk to my Mistress. But, I explained that this decision was made by me not by my Mistress.

When my Mistress arrived, I was very excited. I wanted to go to Hair Fair. I checked the related sims and they were full almost all the time. I realized that one of the four sims was not full. I thought that we could go teleporting there.

I greeted my Mistress and she locked my handcuffs behind my back while I was leaning and kissing her feet. Then she told me to go to Hair Fair. I was so happy. I could not describe my excitement.

My Mistress told me that we would go to Hair Fair. I smiled like a baby. I tried to teleport and I failed. All sims were full. I did not feel lucky. The SL, after the unsuccessful teleport, put me down on the ground floor. I did not know what to do. Shall I return to my Mistress to the bedroom or shall I continue trying the teleport? I decided to mix them. I was trying to teleport while I was going back to her. I could move very slowly because of my chained ankles. When I arrived to the bedroom and I could see that my Mistress turning to me, I could teleport. I arrived to the exhibition and I called my Mistress without delay. I was afraid that she would not able to arrive. But she did.

I looked around and I could see the huge place and shops in the distant. There was so much lag there, that the one could walk very slowly. After some steps, my Mistress told me to stay in place. She said that I could not fly and I could not walk, so she would explore the exhibition alone. Sharp pain cut my mind hearing her words. I had enough force to struggle with my tears, as I was not allowed to cry. I could hold my tears until my Mistress flew away. Then I started crying. I could see the distant shops and the people flying among them. It had never felt such pain.


My Mistress sent me IMs. When she said that exhibitors had brought the nicest ones of their hairdos, I felt sharp pain, like a knife swirled in my heart. My dreams were broken. I had been prepared myself so much to visit Hair Fair. My Mistress told me that she would send me teleport if she would behold something interesting. Our styles are very different, when we are talking of hairs.

In the end, less than half hours from leaving me alone, my Mistress sent me teleport. I was so thankful. I was so glad. I could watch the exhibition. The hairstyles I saw were really great and there were dozens of free stuffs. My Mistress allowed me to get free stuffs. I was very happy; I did not cry any more.

We had to leave Hair Fair soon, and I asked my girlfriend to collect me free stuffs from the exhibition. She promised to do so.

No comments: