8/06/2008

Doors

My Mistress was busy with her work. She allowed me to put the running animation into the collar. I was excited. I did it and tried it. She ordered me to run around the working area. I looked at myself running. I became disappointed. The animation was so ugly. Do you remember ultimate romantic movies, when lovers run toward each other in slow motion? My new animation works the same. My advice to all is not to buy animation for 30L. What a pity that there is no free running AO.

We were talking about the AOs. I showed my favorite AO to my Mistress. I knew that she would not like it, as she had not liked it in the past, neither. She ordered me to run a lap around the working area. I started to run from her and I thought that I would run one more lap. Such way, she could look at the AO better. I was mistaken. She shouted at me because of my disobedience. I used to make similar mistakes with my other Owners. I tried to behave for the good of them. I do not know when I will learn not to think instead of my Owners. My job is to obey. How could I dare to decided what is good for my Owners? Fortunately, my Mistress forgave me. I had to run a lap in opposite direction, as a punishment.

Arta then sent me to find doors. She described what kind of door she wanted. According to the description, she wanted the most common door. The first place I found was a very nice shop offering plenty of doors. Oh, I cannot describe how wonderful doors they offer. Before going to find doors, Arta had ordered me to call her immediately, if I found something. I IMed her. She gave me more detailed description of the doors. It could not help me. However, I felt that she was very busy and that she did not want to come to me. So, I returned to my old method of creating note cards with LMs to possible locations.

I visited some shops. Two of them were interesting; the others offered ugly doors. I went to the next location and I could see no doors around. This place was some kind of scripters' library, not a shop. In a corner, there was a box with sculpted stairs. The vendor box contained 230 doors for only 150 lindens. I thought that I had to notify my Mistress about the sculpted stairs. I was writing IM, when she asked for tp. I sent a message before sending tp for her. She asked me about tp angrily. Yes, I knew I was mistaken again. I had had to delete my half written message and send tp for my Mistress.

When she arrived, she asked me where the stairs were. I showed the box. She asked again about the stairs. I did not understand her, as stairs were packaged in the vendor. It is the common way in SL. Her voice seemed to me angry.

Then my Mistress ordered me to go to the first place, what I found. We arrived and I stared at the beautiful doors. Arta stood in the balcony and looked at the doors, and then she ran away from there. She soon asked where the doors were. I was confused. She had stood and looked at them a moment ago.

I went back to the place, where she had stood and showed her the doors. She was running across the shop; she sometimes dropped a gaze at the door and then ran forward.

In the shop, there is a special section, where customers can buy doors for jails. The show room was in the cellar. There were different doors on the both sides of the not too long corridor. At the end of the door, a small picture hung in the wall. It was a vendor of convict outfit. Arta asked me if I liked it. I was not sure. I liked the idea to wear clothes chosen by her whatever clothes they were.

In the end, she did not order me to buy it. Instead, she decided that I had to learn clothes creation. My eyes opened bigger. Only few people create clothes and only few of them are able to do nice clothes. I had heard that different graphical tools were necessary to create clothes. I use such tools to resize photos only.

Then she ordered me to show what door for jail I liked. I turned around and looked at the doors carefully. I did not move, as I could see all offered doors. She shouted at me because I stood still. I moved at once. It took more time to walk and examine each door, but in the end, I found what I liked. I walked through it and said about my choice. She angrily answered that I had to come out; we had no time to waste.

We went home. My Mistress asked me when would be the clothes creation class. I checked and I did not found it. Many of teachers register her class only for the next day. Some schools do not register the class at all, as they prefer to inform members of the group by IMs. So, there was no clothes creation class among the registered ones.

Then Arta ordered me to tell what kind of classes were. It may seem to be easy, but in fact, it is difficult to tell anything about the classes. It is worth reading the class description to receive usable information about it. I hesitated. Reading the description can take a minute or more. So, I started the tell her about the names of the classes. Her next order was related to the starting time of the classes. I asked if I should have started from the first available class. Arta seemed to be not so interested to hear the class list, again.

She told me to go to the bed. I was waiting. She always hugs me before sleeping. I was waiting, but she did not hug me. I hesitated again. The order was given and I must have obeyed. I said goodbye to my Mistress and got into the cushion.

I closed my eyes trembling in fear and tried to think of my failures. I wanted to find out why Arta was angry with me. So, I closed my eyes, when I heard her voice. I had to stand up. She hugged me and sent me to sleep.

I knew that I was mistaken today. However, I supposed that I had done something wrong to my Mistress. I did not know what.

No comments: