8/05/2008

My Secret

My Mistress called me to join her. She was working hard, as she usually did recently. It was the time to disclose my secret. I had been serving my Mistress for 3 months. I had prepared a small gift to thank her for her time and patient to me. I gave her my packed gift. Recently, I did not have much money, so, I had decided to create a collapsible ladder. I had thought that she could use it in her cellar well. My secret was the ladder. I had worked it in secret, because, I had wanted to make surprise for Arta.

My Mistress was kind; she told me that she liked the gift. However, later, I got to know that she did not want any equipment or furniture, which help people to come out of the cellar. I had had to nose out her will before making such gifts. Next time, I will be more prudent.

Arta tried the ladder and she fixed it in the cellar. Then she decided to spend the evening with me.

She ordered me to very a sexier outfit, the silks set with jewels. She attached a leash to my collar and I had no idea where we would go. Earlier she had leaded me by leash almost all the time when we left her house. Recently, she had ordered me to follow her without the leash. I love when she leads my by the leash. I love it not because of making easier to follow her, but I like the idea to be restricted. The leash emphasizes my slavery. At least, I feel so.

She took me to a femdom place. Here, we met her friend, who I had mentioned in my previous posts. She tried to order her to kiss her feet. She did not succeed.

Then we went to to animation shop to buy me a running AO, again. I did not mention that I lost this animation. Arta also had lost all her clothes, what she bought there. Fortunately, shop owners had understood the problem and they resent the clothes. However, one of my friends said that the owner of the shop called “Free style”, did not answer her when she asked for help. She also said that this shop Owner was talking with others and ignored her at all. Fortunately, my Mistress did not buy anything there.

Before leaving the femdom place, Arta invited her friend to come with us, as there are nice shops for men there. I bought the animation, but I was not able to put it in the collar. It seemed that the collar must be put on the ground, before inserting the animation. While I was busy with the collar, my Mistress and her friend went away to look around in the shops. So, I had to run to reach them. I had the new animation, but I was running like a fool with the standard SL AO.

After shopping, Arta and I went home. My Mistress suddenly took of her pants and ordered me to kiss her pussy, such way that I felt her taste in my mouth all night. I knelt down and kissed in her pussy with my tongue.

My Mistress asked what happened to my new AO. When she got to know everything, then she allowed me to took off the collar and put the animation in, next day. She is so caring; I did not think she would realize this small problem.

Before going to bed, she hugged me.

No comments: