8/09/2008

Goodbye Present

I greeted Arta with kisses on her feet kneeling before him in the bedroom. Arta leaned and locked my handcuffs. My shoulder stretched and my bottom lifted higher, as my hands were very close to each other. I took a deep breath and continued rubbing her feet with my tongue.

My Mistress told me to kiss her thighs. I lifted my head and my lips reached her silky skin. She grabbed my hair and pressed my head against her pussy moaning in pleasure. I kissed her pussy. I felt her aroma. My mouth touched her wet lips. Arta lifted her leg and placed it on my shoulder. I teetered holding her weight. Her pussy opened and allowed me to reach her better. I parted my lips and stuck out my tongue toward hot pussy. My tongue circled around her lips, moving higher, slightly stroking her clit. Her lovely taste stroked my mouth.

She urged me to move quicker. I did. My tongue runs over her lips, once, twice, and then descended into her hot body. I swirled deep in her rubbing her from inside with my tongue and with my piercing. I heard her moans in excitement. I closed my eyes and I felt her better. I felt her aroma floating before my face. I felt her taste tickling my tongue and spreading in my mouth.

My Mistress pushed my head and told me to go to the living room. She wanted to enjoy me in position that was more comfortable.


She lied down and spread her legs. I lowered and pushed my head before her thighs. My face felt the heat radiating from her fragile body. I worked on her until she reached her orgasm. Then she pushed my head against her body very hard. She did not want to waste any drops of her juice. I swallowed them all.

My Mistress turned me on my back and sat on my face. It was difficult to breathe while I was cleaning her pussy. My tongue danced on her lips; it sometimes drilled into her gathering all her juice.

Arta was content with me. She smiled at me with blushed face.

She allowed me to change my clothes. I showed some outfits I had to her. In the end, she chose me a lovely one and we went shopping.

After shopping, she took me to Abbots and we made some jumps. I enjoyed it so much. When we became tired, Arta decided to go home.

We help each other in our arms tight. She gave me a parting kiss and I went to my cushion with tears in my eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah. Cocks hard once again.

This is simply perfect,I love it. Your a hot little slave aren't you! Your mistress definitely knows how to use you well. Service that pussy.

Nia Preez said...

I am glad if you like it. *smiles