8/03/2008

Shopping

My Mistress was busy. She called me to join her. While she was working, I was allowed to IM with my friend.

I use the default run animation and it does not look well. I had asked my friends to help me. I received an LM of a shop, where there was cheap running AO. I mentioned it to my Mistress and she allowed me to go. I quickly went to the shop. It was not easy to find the animation, as there were at least ten different AO vendors around. In the end, I found it and after buying, I quickly returned to my Mistress. I checked my inventory. The new animation was not there. The vendor had taken my money. It had sent me the animation; I had accepted it. But, there was not any new animation in my inventory.

My friend had told me that there are good shops around the animation shop. She had mentioned shops offering nice shoes. Of course, I told about them to my Mistress, who liked nice shoes very much. When she finished her work for today, we went to look around there.

We found very nice shops. I loved their clothes and jewels. For some time, one of Arta's friends joined us. He was patient and walked with us through two shops or so. Then he left us alone. Yes, men also have some limits. *smiles

My Mistress bought nice boots. I asked for permission to buy the animation, again. I had not received it, yet. I knew that Linden would not help me, so, it seemed to be the only possible way to get it. We walked and visited almost every shop until late night.

We went home, where we met one of Arta's old friends. We had no time to talk, because my Mistress told me to go to bed. Probably, she realized how I was tired. I closed my eyes and felt asleep immediately.

No comments: