8/28/2008

Hair Fair III

My Mistress slept much today. I was waiting for her chained to the wall of the bedroom.

When she woke up, she allowed me to go to the Hair Fair. She said she had many IMs to answer. I smiled happily. I loved this exhibition. From the other hand, I felt uncomfortable to leave my Mistress. I assured myself that it was better to go. I supposed that my Mistress would call me if she would need me.

I arrived and I did not observe any lag. I checked the map and two of the four sims were empty. I guessed that these sims were restarted. I was walking along the different vendors. The hairdressers took their best models here.

I found a lovely bun and I got a demo. It looked nice on me. Then I found a wonderful hair. It was long, straight and it left open my forehead. Most of hairstyles come with bangs. They usually look nice. However, I prefer hairstyles without bangs, when my forehead is visible and the hairline is straight. It is very difficult to find such hair and I found one. Unfortunately, it was not free. I got a demo and I walked away. There was huge territory undiscovered.

My Mistress finished her work and joined me. She asked if I had found something. I smiled and nodded. She told me to show it to her. It was a bit difficult to go back to the shop and I showed her the vendor proudly. She shook her head and explained why this hair was bad.

I listened to her broken. I knew that I would not change my hairstyle. I had known it when I had arrived here. I got to know again that our taste in hairdos were very different. She liked the hair I had been wearing and she had told me many times that I must have worn this hair. I do not like this hair very much. It is not bad, but it is rather average.

So, I knew that I could enjoy the vendors at Hair Fair, but not more. Even so, I felt bad. I cannot explain why. I think I lost my interest in Hair Fair and the gifts I had gathered at this moment.

We went home, soon. I closed my eyes and I tried to sleep.

No comments: