8/03/2008

Waiting Alone

I woke up and I greeted my Mistress in IM. She did not answer me at all. I did not know if she was very busy or she was angry with me. It was the second time that she had ignored me.

I saw that Sir Sleight was online. I wanted to go to visit his sim. But, Arta did not answer me. She did not even say hello. I did not dare to disturb her again. I was waiting alone in my Mistress's bedroom. Most of my friends had left me. I am not angry with them. I am not the best friend. I usually do not have time to talk with anybody. My Mistress allowed me to IM with others. But, it is impossible to listen to my Mistress and talk with others in the same time. So, I usually tell me former friends that I have no time for them. It is no wonder that I am alone. Who wants a friend like me?

I spend more than an hour alone, in the empty bedroom. Then I asked for permission to go to my cushion from my Mistress in IM. She gave permission, but she did not even say hello or bye. I felt alone so much that a stone could have felt in the cold deep space.

No comments: