8/19/2008

Lazy Slave

My Mistress ordered me to show all shops I had found during last two says. I hated these days; searching for these equipments was very boring. Now, I had to visit the selected by me shops again.

There were five shops on my list, the best of the shops offering such equipments.

We started checking shops. My Mistress lost her interest soon and she started to fly. I could follow her while we were in the buildings. However, it was not easy for me, especially in laggy places. I could see my disappearing Mistress and I tried to determinate the possible direction of her flight. But, she did not fly straight; she changed her direction and height level during her flight.

In the third shop, she decided to go out of the building and she started to fly in an open area. When I am talking of the open area, then I mean that we were outside of buildings. But, there were trees around us. I listened to the smallest motion of my Mistress. But, once, she turned around and started to fly toward me with very high speed. I turned around despairingly, but, I could not see her. I flew around trying to find her. I did not success. Last time, when I had lost her, she had been very angry with me because I had not notified her about it immediately. So, I sent her an IM. She ordered me to go back to the location I had seen her last time. I was in this location. I was searching for her turning around in the air. I could see nobody but trees and buildings. In the end, she appeared before me. She railed me. I did not feel guilty, as it was impossible to follow her. I was sure that she knew of it. She threaten me. She promised me to be punished. I had a feeling that she wanted me to punish. I begged for punishment if she indeed thought that I was guilty. She said that I would be punished later.

We continued our tour. In the shop before last, she was standing in front of paintings; she did not show interest in equipments. In the end, she told me that there was nothing interesting here, but the paintings. She hoped that the next shop would be better. In the last shop, she walked without aim and then she asked me what equipments were useful here. I stood with burning face. It was a good shop. I had been working so much to find these shops. I was sure that I had found the best ones. But, my Mistress was not agree with me. She was angry because I wanted her time.

We went home and my Mistress locked my handcuffs. I thought that she would punish me right now. But, instead of it, she disappeared and she sent me a teleport. I looked around in the place to where she called me. I heard, as she attached a leash to my collar. She set a very short distance of the leash and yanked me towards a building. We went in and I beheld one of her friends kneeling there. I remembered this building. We were in a femdom area. She started to talk with her friends. But, before, she ordered me to find a solution of a certain problem. The problem was that she was not able to control my cuffs from the distance.


I started to read a manual of the cuffs. While I was reading, another slave joined to us and my Mistress and the two male slaves switched to English. My Mistress told me to correct her mistakes in IM.

I did not find the solution of the problem in the manual, so I asked for help in the support group. The RR support channel is great; you can find helpful people every time there. I got many suggestion; most of then was unknown for me. I tried to share my attention between the group and the the conversation in the femdom area. It was not easy, as I was not familiar with the extension of the cuffs mentioned by the people in the support channel.

A Mistress joined us. Arta wanted to show her how I usually greeted her. I was ordered to kiss her feet. The other Mistress liked it very much. Arta told me to kiss other Mistress' feet, too. I did my best. The other Mistress liked my performance and she wanted Arta to lend me. I was very proud and exciting. I waited for Arta's answer. She refused to lend me.

When other Mistress and one of the slaves went away; I left alone with Arta and with her friend. Arta asked me if she had had grammatical errors. I wanted to answer with a whole sentence. It was because her friend answered quicker. He realized only one mistake. In fact, there were two.

My Mistress became very angry. She shouted at me. She railed me. She called me lazy slave. I tried to explain that it was impossible to explain her mistakes in IM, to kiss Mistress' feet and to talk in the support channel at the same time.

Then I decided that she wanted to punish me, as she must have known that she had wanted impossible. I asked for a punishment, again. I did not know how to protect myself. I did not feel lazy and I did not feel guilty. I did my best. Maybe, I was too silly and it was the reason why I was unable to handle all tasks. However, I could not imagine how these tasks can be done at the same time.

We went home and my Mistress continued ragging me for my behavior. She sent me to sleep. Before sleeping, I informed her that there was a punishment left, because of my failure in flying. She said that my punishment was to sleep with cuffed hands.

No comments: