8/20/2008

Feast

This day was a feast in Hungary. What did we celebrate? Hmm, it is an interesting question. I have to say that it depends on the current political leader of Hungary. But, anyway, it was a feast.

My Mistress told me to put on some not too sexy clothes, as we would go to participate in the celebration and we would watch the festal firework. Unfortunately, the firework area was full. My Mistress leaded me to another Hungarian place, where people were sitting and playing the game called “truth or dare”. It was an interesting game; I had not known it. We did not participate in the game.

My Mistress disappeared and I was standing alone. Some minutes passed and she called me to a club. We danced there for a while. Then we went to watch firework, as some places were set free there.

I enjoyed the firework. It was very nice.


My Mistress showed me bizarre camping places. I had never seen similar before. The camper must have played the role of beggar or the camper had possibility to search many in public dumpsters. I like humiliation, but I found it disgusting. It was a Hungarian place visited mostly by Hungarian people. I was not sure that other people could do similar with his fellows.

During the celebration, I behaved according to my new personality. I was answering, as I supposed my Mistress would have liked to answer. I did not speak much. I always took attention to my Mistress. It was very new experience for me. I realized that I was afraid to talk. I was afraid to move. I never was sure if I did something well. Before sleeping, I had unusual thoughts on my brain. I did not know if I could get into the habit of this fear.

No comments: